To apply for a position at SafeMoon, send an email with your resume, git profile, and your desired position from the list below, to [email protected]
Position Title: Solidity Developer
Reports To: TechOps Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA ( On Prem )
SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving over 2.6 million users/holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of a digital tech evolutionary system which enables interactions on peer to peer chain networks. With multiple successful products and a community focused, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic and digital freedom around the world. Our growing team is built on trust, high performance and a passion for emerging technologies. Our teams are rewarded for their effort through highly competitive pay and benefits, an excellent team focused culture and a fun and dynamic work environment.
As a highly capable Developer, you will design implement and administer secure blockchain
networks and technologies, develop application features and interfaces, and maintain client
and server-side applications. Your work will enable SafeMoon to ensure our customers have
secure digital transactions every single time by creating systems to record and store blockchain
data in a way that prevents changes or hacks.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Analyzing SafeMoon’s blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching, testing, and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Collaborating with the Product Team to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Create application features and interfaces by using web3.js and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Provision of education and support when requested, on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Experience working in an AGILE environment ( specifically using the Atlassian suite )
- Demonstrated previous experience as a Blockchain Developer
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms and data structure
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Love for writing technical documentation
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy
- Experience with Data Driven Development
What will we give you in return?
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Benefits
- Paid Holidays and a Generous PTO package
- Occasional remote working options
- Retirement Benefits
- Employee Development Plans ( We promote from within )
Safemoon is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Safemoon strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Safemoon employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Safemoon complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Safemoon will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, please make a request to Safemoon. Safemoon will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices.